Keystone vs. Jayco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

w8tn4rut

Hello to all. My Dw and I are picking up our 1rst 5th wheel next week. We are scheduled to pick up a Keystone Outback 31 fqbhs
Sydney Edition but the wife saw a floor plan in a Jayco Eagle 325 Bhs that she liked. My question is which is a better quality unit.
Both are bunk house models but the bathroom is in different locations. Please advise.

Both Keystone and Jayco make very good units. If the bathroom you prefer is in the Jayco, then that's the unit you want. Until the dealer has your money, you can pick and choose as you want, and you should. Weight both the positives and negatives between the two, and the one with the most positives is the winner.

Larry

I kind of lean towards the Jayco they make Jaycos ,Keystone makes everything (Cougar,Raptor,Motana,outback,EverestChallenger,Laredo and  Hornet and I am sure I missed a few) point is I feel when a manufacturer starts building too many rvs the quality control goes down and that is one thing this business already lacks.

Jayco they make Jaycos ,Keystone makes everything

I'm not sure how relevent the number of models is to quality - build quality is a matter of attitude and paying attention to details. And Jayco has a lot of product lines too - Feather, Flight, Eagle, Designer,  Octane, Recon and also their Class C motorhome lines (Senaca, Grayhawk & Melbourne) and pop-up campers (Jay, J/trax, Baja & Select).

Both Keystone & Jaco are good choices, so pick the floor plan you like best.  Postpone the buy until you are sure. The Sydney Edition sure is appointed nicely, though. I can see why you chose that model of Outback!

Back
Top Bottom