1991 Airstream Land Yacht 30ft Class A

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reeveso7

I can't seem to find much information on these threads with the worth of RVs.  I don't know much about them but I am trying to figure out how much mine is worth.  It is a 1991 Airstream Land Yacht 30ft.  It has a couple of minor cosmetic issues like the walpaper is coming up in a few places (which I put back down) and I replaced the shower head.  Other than that, everything is stock or has been replaced by stock parts.  Doesn't have a mattress in it, but who wants a used mattress. 55,000 mi and 1500 hours on the Onan Genset. Hopefully this applies to the rules of the forum, I have never been on these before, but hear they are helpful.

Most people use NADA wrong so I looked it up for you:

http://www.nadaguides.com/RVs/1991/Airstream/Classic-300/3000282/Values

You don't worry about mileage or options. It has it priced between $8,500 to $10,300. However the prices in Nada are basically fantasyland so don't get too hung up on getting their price. It is a 25 year old motorhome and that is one fact you cannot change no matter how great the shape is. To get top dollar it would have to be absolutely spotless with all the service records and owners manuals. And it would have to come with tires that are less than five years old. Good luck.

Very difficult when your over 10 years old.  Totally depends on condition.  I seen some rv worth tens of thoundans and others that you would need to pay me to take to the dump

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom