EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com ARPC LLC Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: A New Keyboard Rig - specifically for traveling in the coach  (Read 298 times)

spacenorman

• ---
A New Keyboard Rig - specifically for traveling in the coach
« on: November 26, 2016, 09:47:26 PM »
After having schlepped my Yamaha CP300 digital piano around for nearly to years - I decided to by myself a "coach rig" - and bought a new Privia PX560 digital piano.   The sound palate of the Privia can't compete with that of the CP300 (a keyboard that is twice it's size and cost) - BUT, the Privia's 30 lb package with onboard speakers, and all sorts of fun "entertain yourself" sorts of features such as onboard rhythm and even some auto accompaniment make is a perfect keyboard for the coach. 

We stopped by Sweetwater Music's facility just outside of Fort Wayne - where I got a chance to "lay hands" on the Privia before making a final decision.   If you're a musician who happens to find yourself in the Fort Wayne area - a trip to Sweetwater is darn near a must!   They got virtually anything and everything musical under one roof - and available to lay hands on.  It's not just a store - it's a musician's oasis - complete with a restaurant, recording facilities and individual departments (keyboards, guitars, drums, live sound, recording, etc.) that are larger and better stocked than most Guitar Centers. 

I'm digging my new toy!!!!
The Spacenorman
2012 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 43 DFT
2012 Jeep Liberty
http://www.penquinhead.com/

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
Re: A New Keyboard Rig - specifically for traveling in the coach
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 11:00:20 PM »
Nice. Congrats.
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

Hosted by Over The Network