A New Keyboard Rig - specifically for traveling in the coach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spacenorman

After having schlepped my Yamaha CP300 digital piano around for nearly to years - I decided to by myself a "coach rig" - and bought a new Privia PX560 digital piano.  The sound palate of the Privia can't compete with that of the CP300 (a keyboard that is twice it's size and cost) - BUT, the Privia's 30 lb package with onboard speakers, and all sorts of fun "entertain yourself" sorts of features such as onboard rhythm and even some auto accompaniment make is a perfect keyboard for the coach. 

We stopped by Swee****er Music's facility just outside of Fort Wayne - where I got a chance to "lay hands" on the Privia before making a final decision.  If you're a musician who happens to find yourself in the Fort Wayne area - a trip to Swee****er is darn near a must!  They got virtually anything and everything musical under one roof - and available to lay hands on.  It's not just a store - it's a musician's oasis - complete with a restaurant, recording facilities and individual departments (keyboards, guitars, drums, live sound, recording, etc.) that are larger and better stocked than most Guitar Centers. 

I'm digging my new toy!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom