It's good news week for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for explaining.

I don't know what's wrong with your RV so I won't guess.

Good thing it's still livable if not driveable.  ;D

RedandSilver said:
Thanks for explaining.

I don't know what's wrong with your RV so I won't guess.

Good thing it's still livable if not driveable.  ;D
If you are a glutton for punishment here is a 7 page thread from when I moved to Florida with a link to an 11 page thread about my brain surgery. I just reread them for the first time in a few years. Like a diary. So many wonderful forum members helping me in my time of need.

http://www.rvforum.net/SMF_forum/index.php/topic,63908.0.html

Wow Tom, I've  just read through those posts. You certainly had a tough time and must be so happy to have come through it so well. It was great to see the support you had, particularly from your close friends, I had a few tears in my eyes reading the posts. May you continue to be blessed with good health  :D

jackiemac said:
Wow Tom, I've  just read through those posts. You certainly had a tough time and must be so happy to have come through it so well. It was great to see the support you had, particularly from your close friends, I had a few tears in my eyes reading the posts. May you continue to be blessed with good health  :D
The support and love I got from this forum was absolutely amazing. Great things to read while I was laying in the hospital recovering.

Good News Tom.....which way are you going to face it, with the windshield to the canal for a view or with the back ent to the canal?  Do I need to bring my Deuce and a half over??

catblaster said:
Good News Tom.....which way are you going to face it, with the windshield to the canal for a view or with the back ent to the canal?  Do I need to bring my Deuce and a half over??
I would prefer for the front to face the canal but that would put all the hookups on the wrong side and the door would be on the wrong side. So the back end must face the canal. Thanks for the offer of the deuce and a half but I already have two other trucks that have offered to push me over. People are so friendly in Florida. ;D

Did I read someplace where you need brakes? If that's the case, I hope you can stop it before you end up in the pond.  :eek: ::) :'(

No the brakes are in fine shape. It has problem going, not stopping. And the site is sloped towards the street so I don't think it will be going into the canal.

Bob Maxwell said:
Very good news Tom! I know how much you wanted that site.

Are you still going to be driving out west next summer?
I am not currently planning on going on any vacation this year. I have a bunch of things I want to buy instead. My money only goes so far.

I don't know what the electric rates are but it would not surprise me if you saved more than you think.  If the shade is as good as you say the heat load will ramp up slower in the morning and not reach the same peak.
Glad that things are going your way. Miss the condor pictures though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom