Camp Host Position near Tucson AZ Available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motojavaphil

We are currently camp hosting at Picacho Peak State Park, between Tucson and Phoenix.  Out co-hosts had to leave unexpectedly.  The position involves 5, 4.5 hour days, cleaning campsites and a bathroom.  in return a site is provided, with an absolutely stunning view of the Peak, which includes all hook ups.  The position runs till the end of March and is highlighted by a Civil War Reenactment about mid-March.  Contact the Park Office at 520-466-3183 or you can contact me through the Forum for details.  It is a decent gig with warm weather, great staff and co-volunteers.

We had been in San Diego which was a bit chilly even though it was June, due to the fog, so we wandered into the hills and found the park. What a fabulous spot. Even though full it was peaceful, nice birdi life and beautiful skies at night. We walked up the peak which was a lovely walk and easy. Got a couple of nice photos from there too.  ;D

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1481558879173.jpg
    FB_IMG_1481558879173.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 40
  • FB_IMG_1481558871742.jpg
    FB_IMG_1481558871742.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 40
Sloop said:
Jackiemac,
I think you are thinking of Paso Picacho.  Different campground in San Diego backcountry.

Oops, think you are right, I didn't notice the reference to Arizona. The photo looked similar.  So 2 great campgrounds  ;D

Back
Top Bottom