1000 thank you's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Back2PA

I'd like to use this, my 1000th post, to thank Tom and Gary, along with the many other volunteer staffers and administrators that both keep us all in line and keep this wonderful resource up-and-running. I would also like to thank the many experienced members who have taken the time to help me and answer my sometimes embarrassingly dumb questions. (Strictly for the sake of consistency I intend to keep asking dumb questions.) Now, as I read the many daily posts on this forum, much of the time I think, "I know that answer!", and I have all of the aforementioned folks to thank for that knowledge.

I first happened across the forum back in the CompuServe days, then with my fourth RV, a big ole Bounder gasser. For various reasons I took a 15 year hiatus from RVing, and was pleasantly surprised to find Tom still at the helm when I jumped back in and immediately searched for the forum.

This forum is without a doubt my go-to resource for both technical assistance and vacation ideas, and I'd be lost without it.

Thanks all for the many years of support (and entertainment!).

Happy holidays.

Thank you for that kind message Scott. It's always good to know that we're appreciated. We all (staff and forum members) help out in different ways, and collectively make this place work.

I agree with Sun2Retire, altho not even close to 1000 posts.  This forum has likewise been my go-to for answers and for help and for questions.  Wow, what I've learned!  Thanks thanks thanks!

And Happy Holidays too!

I've only been here for a couple of months and only have 15 posts or so. I'm reading every post to learn as much as possible before I buy my first rig. This place is fantastic. I come here daily to read the latest topics. Thank you to all who take their own time to run it.

Regards,
Ray,
Vancouver, BC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom