Jeep Tow Car Shield Product

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bw60sw61

Has anyone out there purchased the car tow shield that covers the front end of your vehicle and windshield to protect debris flying up off the road while in dinghy tow mode??

We use a Protect-A-Tow mesh panel that protects our toad as well as the tow bar and associated wires and cables. After initial installation, it only takes a minute or so to hook up before getting under way. About 50,000 towing miles with two toads so far, and zero road debris damage. The PAT even keeps the back wall of our motorhome cleaner.

I have used a Coastline cover on my toads front end and windshield for the past 20 or more years. This includes several vehicles including Jeeps. Very few paint chips. No broken head lights or windshields. Fits like a glove, easy to put on and durable. Tucks under the front so it really covers the front.  Really nice folks to deal with. 

Thank you. I tried to go on the internet to get the cost for my 2015 JEEP unlimited. Do you recall the pricing? DO you call corporate or are their retailers out thee?

I purchased the coastline cover directly from corporate. I have never seen them offered by retailer. Last one
I purchased was for our Jeep GC. I do not remember the cost. They are not inexpensive, but not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom