Planning mini rally in Tampa - Orlando January 2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

This would be our second annual Mini Rally lunch.  Last year it was held in Lakeland, and we are open to suggestions for where to hold this year's get together.  We have decided that we will hold it early to mid January, and probably somewhere along I 4 between Tampa and Orlando.
    Any Framily who are in the area are encouraged to join in to meet others who post on the forum.  Please let us know who and how many might attend so that we can have an idea of numbers to nail down a decent location.  Any suggestions as to location would also be appreciated.

Ed

The 2 of us will be there! We still regret missing last year's.  Not sure of the budget, but Sonny's is good, so is Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback, etc. All the chains are in Lakeland. For a non-chain we suggest Harry's Seafood Bar and Grill in downtown Lakeland. http://www.hookedonharrys.com. We really don't care about the restaurant as much as we are looking forward to meeting you all.

Dream Chasers said:
The 2 of us will be there! We still regret missing last year's.  Not sure of the budget, but Sonny's is good, so is Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback, etc. All the chains are in Lakeland. For a non-chain we suggest Harry's Seafood Bar and Grill in downtown Lakeland. http://www.hookedonharrys.com. We really don't care about the restaurant as much as we are looking forward to meeting you all.

Good to hear from you guys. I like Sonny's too.  It won't happen till after the holidays so if you know of anyone whom may be interested in coming, please prod them along.

Ok when a date, place and time are decided we will be there. Only date committed to in January is Saturday the 21st. Bobby's brother is getting remarried and Sheryl is the Officiant.

Dream Chasers said:
Ok when a date, place and time are decided we will be there. Only date committed to in January is Saturday the 21st. Bobby's brother is getting remarried and Sheryl is the Officiant.

Thanks guys. Will keep that in mind for sure.
Is a week day best for everyone?
Anyone else have any dates which may conflict?  You can either reply here or send me a PM.

It is a lunch get together, to meet other Framily members, so use what ever mode of transportation best suits you.  There may even be on or more who come on their motorcycles.

Ed

Are newcomers welcome at this mini rally?
Assuming that all goes according to plan, I'd love to be able to meet some friendly folk whilst in the first days of my RVing adventure!  :)

carolinesqueaky said:
Are newcomers welcome at this mini rally?
Assuming that all goes according to plan, I'd love to be able to meet some friendly folk whilst in the first days of my RVing adventure!  :)
Hey if they let me show up they will let anyone show up.  ;D

SeilerBird said:
Hey if they let me show up they will let anyone show up.  ;D

We had no choice. Didn't want to create a scene.  :eek: ;D :D ;)

Everyone is welcomed. The more the merrier. We'll be setting a date and location within a couple of weeks. When that happens, it will be helpful to let me know how many are coming so I can touch base with the restaurant.  Thanks.

Jealous, we would  have loved to come along but we have had our 6 months for the year  :( enjoy  8)

Back
Top Bottom