Planning mini rally in Tampa - Orlando January 2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll be in Kingsland, GA and then Ft Clinch State Park near Jacksonville for the last half of January, and then the Escapees Sumter Oaks RV Park near Bushnell for all of February and part of March before moving to Myakka River State Park near Sarasota for a couple of weeks before drifting back north going into April.

NY_Dutch said:
We'll be in Kingsland, GA and then Ft Clinch State Park near Jacksonville for the last half of January, and then the Escapees Sumter Oaks RV Park near Bushnell for all of February and part of March before moving to Myakka River State Park near Sarasota for a couple of weeks before drifting back north going into April.

Bushnell is just north of Lakeland about 60 miles I would say.

So here it is, 12 Noon on January 17, 2017 at Smokey Bones.  Rene will post directions, all welcome, but please let us know so that we can make reservations.

Ed

SeilerBird said:
Ed- I am glad someone made the decisions. Count me in. See ya. 8)

Only if you leave you know what at home.  :eek: ::) ;D

The directions are, take Exit 32 off I-4. If you're coming from Orlando, take right at end of ramp. Go north on 98 about 1/4 mile.  Smokey Bones will be on right.

If you're coming from Tampa, take left at end of ramp and go under I-4. Go north on 98 about 1/4 mile. Smokey Bones will be on right.

If you could, please let me know if you intend to attend so I can give the restaurant a somewhat of a head count. Thanks.

If you know of anyone else wants to come, that's fine. They don't have to be RV'ers. 

Se you all on January 17th @ 12:00.

Judy and I are in the Davenport area and we'd enjoy meeting some more members, especially the (in)famous SeilerBird. C U on the 17th.

I wanted to mention that after the rally I am planning on visiting the Frank Lloyd Wright buildings located at Florida Southern College located about five miles from the Smoky Bones restaurant. It is a National Historical Landmark and looks really cool to me. If anyone wants to join me just let me know.

https://visitcentralflorida.org/top-10/attractions/frank-lloyd-wright-architecture

Here is the current list of rally attendants:

Me (Seilerbird)
Will and Jane Meade
Ed and Donna
Rene and Lucille
Bobby and Sheryl
Bruce and Monika
Mike and Judy Wagner

That is thirteen so far. The rally is open to anyone who wishes to come. I am looking forward to this wonderful event.

SeilerBird said:
Here is the current list of rally attendants:

Me (Seilerbird)
Will and Jane Meade
Ed and Donna
Rene and Lucille
Bobby and Cheryl
Wackymac
Mike and Judy Wagner

That is an even dozen so far. The rally is open to anyone who wishes to come. I am looking forward to this wonderful event.

(Wackymac)  Bruce & Monica.  That makes 13 Tom.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom