Where can I get this towel bar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crsntn

Hi we are new to RV'ing and are in search of this particular towel bar.  Do you know where I can find this one?  Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• ced21a75f9f9d6068fd2c2cefe741a8a.jpg
    ced21a75f9f9d6068fd2c2cefe741a8a.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 140
Amazon has them.  I can't figure out how to link it.  mDesign Wall Mount Towel Holder with Shelf for Bathroom - Bronze

Linking a page is pretty easy stuff.  Go to the page that the item is on.....in this case, Amazon.  Once you are there, place the mouse at the top of the page where the URL address is and right click that area.  It will highlight and you click "copy".  Then return to this thread, click on reply, and when that area is open, right click and select "paste".

https://www.amazon.com/mDesign-Mount-Towel-Holder-Bathroom/dp/B017HQGREM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481710169&sr=8-1&keywords=mDesign+Wall+Mount+Towel+Holder+with+Shelf+for+Bathroom+-+Bronze

I could hug all of your necks!  Thank you so very much!  Funny how I searched the internet over and over and it never showed me Amazon.  I am a happy woman... :)

Amazon has everything,I think.  I think I searched "towel storage" to find it.  Glad to help.

I am using an iPad and still don't have it all down yet.

Back
Top Bottom