Bigger TV upgrade ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BIG JOE

Now that we sit directly Across from the TV, in the new Rig, thought a bigger screen TV would be nice. A 32" was OEM.

Took some measurement's, found that 40" would work. Found a 39.5 Vizio on Amazon. Ordered a 38" Vizio Sound Bar too.

Install was purdy strait forward. Used the OEM TV mounting hardware, just raised it 1.5" up.. to accept the Sound Bar underneath it.

Did have to change the Swing on the cabinet doors to the L & R of the TV... to swing In.. rather than Out, for TV clearance. Just flipped them over and remounted them, with a made up a Ledger Board... so the bottom of the TV, and the cabinet doors are level with each other, for looks.

Came out Nice, Very Nice.

Life Is Good.

Joe

With Christmas sale pricing.. we're into the whole upgrade @ $225.??.

bobsharon said:
Enjoy!
Bigger is better. ;)

:) ;) Yep.. Out'a the House, Out'a Town.. Recliners Back, Feet Up, Fireplace go'n on, Bowl'a Pop Corn, a Beverage of Choice, Big Screen Fired up... It Don't Git Any Bedder Than That.

Joe

kdbgoat said:
Without pics, it didn't happen. ;D

Can't put the slides out when the Rig is under the RV cover. I'll try and take some pics on our next trip.

Should'a taken some Before & After pics to really show the difference.. It's just a typical Entertainment Center affair.. Fire place on the bottom, a curved shelf, TV at sitting eye level with cabinets above it all.

The 40" Flat Screen sure did make a difference though.. as compared. Looks a bit "High(er) End" ?  ;) 8)

Always a nice upgrade, I also have replaced two of my four TV's with larger models.

Becks said:
Always a nice upgrade, I also have replaced two of my four TV's with larger models.
With a radio in the mix does that make your setup Dolby 4.1? ::)

Back
Top Bottom