BRRRRR It is freaking cold!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RoyM

-20C on the porch this morning, that is about 4 below for you southerners. Gotta win the lottery so we can afford travel insurance, I'm too old for this. :'(

Up in Minnesota the HIGH tomorrow will be -9F. Low tonight -25. Here in San Antonio, the apartments across the roads have freeze warning signs for tomorrow night. It gonna be 28. Am very glad this is happening right now because I was really tempted to head back up to Minnesota for missing all my friends and family this Christmas. I dont feel so bad now.  :)

It was 1.4? F this morning here at the house (north Westminster, CO) and is 7.6? F right now (11:35 AM MST). Not as cold as some, but...

I just plowed about 4" off my driveway/sidewalks.

Your weather report here for northwest Indiana  --- Bears game on Sunday to be about 2 degrees or zero (is there a difference??) then drop down to 12 below Monday morning.  Right now it's a freezing misty snow.  Nasty.... ugh.....

We had to scoop about 5" of sun off our driveway today.  It was so cold I had to put on shorts and a tank top. ;D

76 on the golf course today here in Texas...of course it is going to be 23 at 0800 tomorrow morning...brrr. Wind chill down in the teens...even brrrer!

Wife and I drove into town to buy a burger this evening with a temp of 71.  By the time we got home an hour later, it was 46.  I even winterized the Trailer this afternoon.  It's been two years since I've done that!  I probably could have left the heat on, but since they're predicting temps in the low 20's and wind chills well below that, I decided to save the propane and go ahead and play it safe.  This way I can go ahead an sanitize it next week before we leave on another trip.

Come on down !

Yesterday it was 83 F. here in Key Largo, Florida.
This AM as I am typing this at 5:14 AM it is 78 f.

Jack L

Man I hate shoveling 5 inches of Soft water [snow].

Bill Dane
99 CC Allure
Loveland, co

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stubblejumper
Back
Top Bottom