Need recommendation for a 2000 W inverter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wally12

My 1750+ Xantrex inverter has failed after 10 years of service. I would like to upgrade to a 2000 W inverter. Any recommendations? Thank you Wally 12

I've been very happy with my Xantrax PROwatt 2000, pure sine wave inverter, with remote.

Richard

rls7201 said:
I've been very happy with my Xantrax PROwatt 2000, pure sine wave inverter, with remote.

Richard

I have the 1000 Prowatt Xantrex for running my fridge while traveling. I also have the remote switch and the automatic changeover switch. Very happy so far. It's only been 4 months.

Just got back very pleased Magnum ms20122000w PSW inverter with built in 3+ 100 amp charger..Replaces the factory one stage charger, Discount Solar is the bomb!!!

I searched for an inverter because it is very handy for our homes especially when power interruptions occur at night.
Inverters are handy because they can power up our lights just by using our car batteries.
But if you need more power to use your other appliances during these situations, I searched for an inverter/generator on the net to know which one is good. I came across this review that lists out a couple of them, then asked around to know which one is good before I bought one.
Good generator

Back
Top Bottom