Class A or C 4 bunks.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emac7133

Just wondering if anyone knows of a Class A or C that offers 4 bunks at least a queen size bed in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa?  Need to sleep 7 adults individually without having them together on one bed with the exception of the master bedroom.

Perhaps a custom bus like the entertainers use to travel in.

Many years ago  Travco may have Made some.  A friend on ours had 1 the had6 bunks in it and 1 double  Don't know if it came that way or if he altered it.  Wouldnt thik he was that smart.

Newmar is offering some floor plans like that in the Allstar series. However, I think they have only two bunks plus a queen and a sofa. Finding designated sleeping space for 7 adults is going to be a challenge, I think.

Newmar All Star floor plans

You could probably get a truck-based Class A built with more bunk space (and proportionally less other room). Showhauler is one such.

Winnebago makes the sightseer that is offered with quad bunks.  It is a gas model.  There are also several Class C+ models with quad bunks.  I am racking my brain trying to think of the one my family and I looked at.  When I remeber I will post it.  The Newmar Allstar is a nice option.  It actually comes in a loft model.  I test drove it and thought the floor plan was awesome.  Good Luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozrkbnd
Back
Top Bottom