Alfa See Ya Fifth Wheels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickV1955

We will be going full time in just under three years.
We are in the research stage...we've been to quite a few RV shows, checked out a lot of the RV manufacturer web sites, and have been on RV forums.
We haven't seen any at the shows, but today, we came across the ALFA See Ya manufacturers web site...these units look really nice...well built, insulated well, and, at least at the higher end (Gold Model) seem to come standard with a lot of things that other manufacturers list as "options" or don't offer at all.
The higher end model has an MSRP of around $79,000.00 which is actually less than some of the other high end fifth wheels we've looked at.
I was impressed with what seems like the quality manufacture, large holding tanks (100 gallon fresh water, 116 gallon gray water - dual tanks, and 55 gallon black water.  The manufacturer states that the air conditioning unit in underneath supposedly making it quieter, Both the airconditioning unit and furnace are fairly heavy duty units (27,000BTU and 35,000 BTU respectively)
we do plan on looking at some of these fifth wheels....does anyone own one, or have any first hand know of these units??

Thanks.

Rick and Debi
Gardner, Massachusetts

Future Full Timers

We are fulltimers with an Alfa Gold 5W (our 2nd Alfa). 

Pros:  Lots of storage space both inside and in the basement compartment, big water and holding tanks,  Iitems other manufacturers charge extra for are included in the base price.  I like the basement air conditioner; it does seem to be quieter than roof air systems.

Cons:  Quality is not as good as it should be for the price.  We spent a lot of time in dealerships getting both our Alfas fixed.  Most of the problems should have been found pre-delivery or could have been avoided during consruction.  While the cabinet doors and drawer faces are oak, the rest of the "woodwork" is a thin paper coating that scuffs and tears.

Good luck in your search. 

Jeannine

I don't know if this applies to 5th wheels, but alot of Alfa motorhome owners complain of laminate seperation on the exterior.

They sure are pretty though.

We have at least one Alfa 5th wheel owner here and they have owned a couple of them over the course of several years, so I guess they approve. Hopefully they will see your inquiry and respond.

Checkout the titaniums by glendale rv,the KZ Montego Bay and Escalade,cedar creeks,heartland has some nice units also.

Back
Top Bottom