Snowing in Sutherlin, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom and Margi

We finally received our much anticipated three inches or so of snow overnight here in Timber Valley.  More is predicted but it will melt in a day or so.  Our neighbor took this picture of the empty lots (snowbirds gone south) across the street from us.

Attachments

• snow 2017 #1.jpg
    snow 2017 #1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 35
SeilerBird said:
Oh Margi, I am so jealous. ::)

You can tease all you want, but we really do enjoy the snow here.  It's beautiful and doesn't last long enough to be any trouble.  ;D

We are more than happy to share with our southern friends ;D

Tom and Margi said:
You can tease all you want, but we really do enjoy the snow here.  It's beautiful and doesn't last long enough to be any trouble.  ;D
Actually I am jealous, I haven't been snow skiing in 15 years. ;D

Tom and Margi said:
Ski season at Tahoe should be great this year, Tom.
And I have free room and board there since my sister lives there a few miles from Mount Rose, my all time favorite ski resort. But it is thousands of miles away and I don't want to buy snow tires. :-[

SeilerBird said:
And I have free room and board there since my sister lives there a few miles from Mount Rose, my all time favorite ski resort. But it is thousands of miles away and I don't want to buy snow tires. :-[

They have new fangled things called airplanes these days Tom  :)

Free room and board, an awesome sister (we "met" her when you were in the hospital) and a premier Tahoe snow season might just nudge you toward getting on that plane.  ;D  Life is short, and so is premier powder.  ::)

Except I have emphysema and I might not fare too well at 10,000 doing physical exercise. I get pooped out tying my shoelaces at sea level. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom