cannot get my fresh water tank to fill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dabigez55

I have a 94 Beaver Contessa. I connected my hose to the city water inlet, have my water pump turned off and water fill switch on as it says to do in the owners manual. when I turn the water on to my coach, it pressurizes and the water starts leaking from the side near the generator (looks like there is a little door with a place to attach a 4" hose inside it. It also leaked from a drain hose that goes straight up from the end of the fill and drain panel

My coach had several shut off switches along its path to the tank.  Two of them were in unexpected locations along the top of two of the storage boots, so start looking for inline water shut offs, and try each one that you find, it likely is just one shut off when the coach was last stored.

Ed

Mine has a sticker on the tank valve describing how the valves work and interact and it's WRONG. Either when built someone connected the wrong things to each other, or they used the wrong sticker. It's completely obvious when you look at the three valves and the plumbing between them. Perhaps you have a similar issue?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom