My favorite 2016 photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know I always try to pick a favorite.  ::)  This time it's the yellow mums.  So cheerful and sunny looking on this cold dreary day in Oregon.  ;D

Tom and Margi said:
You know I always try to pick a favorite.  ::)  This time it's the yellow mums.  So cheerful and sunny looking on this cold dreary day in Oregon.  ;D
Thank you Margi. I love photographing flowers because you really can't go wrong. They are one of nature's finest gifts.

My favorite is the goats. (naturally)
Nice stuff as usual Tom.

Nice Tom. I like the first one with the old house. Close second is that old drummer  ;)

Sun2Retire said:
Nice Tom. I like the first one with the old house. Close second is that old drummer  ;)
Thanks Scott. The old house is my favorite too. I was headed for the Grand Canyon driving through Texas and I passed the house and saw the photo I wanted to take. So at the next offramp I made a U turn and drove back past it again and then made another U turn. It took me about ten miles out of my way but well worth the trouble. If I lived in Texas I would be driving past that house frequently until the clouds were just right.

Another nice collection, Tom.  It's amazing how far cell phone  photography has progressed!

ArdraF

jackiemac said:
Nice and colourful! I like the house and the first crocodile - it's funny  ;D
Thank you Jackie. That is the mascot for the Boggy Creek Resort located right down the road from me in Saint Cloud Florida. I eat there once a month with Catblaster and his wife Jane. There are two of them guarding the fireplace. The is another photo of the mascot that sits outside the restaurant in the same group of photos. He is cool.

My favorite is the profile of the cat. Lighting is very nice on that one and there is a bit of emotion to it. Second favorite is the wide shot of some band up on stage. A good concert shot.

Hammster said:
My favorite is the profile of the cat. Lighting is very nice on that one and there is a bit of emotion to it. Second favorite is the wide shot of some band up on stage. A good concert shot.
Thanks Hammster. i have four different concerts that are included this year, Steve Vai, Revolver live, Jake, Shimabukuro and the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. You are probably talking about the Revolver live shot. This is a band of unknown musicians that travel all over the country and recreate entire albums live. They did an amazing job, even on Tomorrow Never Knows. I love the fact that I can use my cell phone to photograph concerts since larger cameras are not allowed.

Dream Chasers said:
Really liked the pine tree with the sunset. Really look forward to seeing your pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you DC. Believe it or not that is the view out the front of my windshield. I took it on the patio. We do get some stunning sunsets here in Florida. I am looking forward to meeting you at the rally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom