My favorite 2016 photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We are looking forward to meeting you too. Also, if you don't mind, would like a short lesson on how to post photos on this site. Needs to be in person as learn best by seeing it done.

Dream Chasers said:
We are looking forward to meeting you too. Also, if you don't mind, would like a short lesson on how to post photos on this site. Needs to be in person as learn best by seeing it done.
No problem.

Hammster said:
My favorite is the profile of the cat. Lighting is very nice on that one and there is a bit of emotion to it. Second favorite is the wide shot of some band up on stage. A good concert shot.
agreed.  there's something about that cat photo....
and I like those fire sky photos too.

GREAT pics Tom,,,, love the head shot of the kitty, but all the photos make me envious of what you do with a phone.  I am trying, but can't come close to what you do.  Thanks !

All great pictures as always.  I love the sunsets but the one of your cat sound asleep is my favorite. Looks like pure bliss.

Tom,

I'm taken by the abandoned house on the prairie with the dead trees providing additional visual interest and power.
Colors and composition - wow.

Ron

SeilerBird, really not bat for a cell phone. You are talented also. I like the composition, colors and style :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom