Vero Beach recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

191124x7

My wife and I are planning our first RV trip, and she wants to go to Vero Beach.  It's a nice short trip for me to get some experience pulling a small-ish fiver, and she's been wanting to check it out anyway.

I was hoping to find something right on the Ocean, but can't. Also, when reading reviews (I don't know if people who review RV parks are just harsh, but... every one of them seem to have some type of terrible experience.)

If you have a few moments, have experience with parks in Vero Beach, and wouldn't mind sharing I'd sure appreciate it.

Here is the list I'm working from: http://www.rvparkreviews.com/regions/florida/vero-beach

Thanks!
Robert

You can pretty much ignore the reviews. People generally only put in reviews when they have some complaint. No park is perfect. This is the wrong time of year to come to Florida and look for a place to stay. Everything is booked. Wait till April. Try Cedar Key.

Roadrunner and Treasure Coast RV Parks are both good Treasure Coast is great. Both are 20 mins south of Vero in Fort Pierce.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom