Invisibrake Problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kcgaz

I am new to this forum, so I want to say thank you in advance for any and all assistance.  I purchased a 2011 Chevy HHR with an Invisibrake system and can't seem to get it to work. I purchased the LED warning light that mounts in the motorhome, all other components appear to be in the tow vehicle. I have connected the HHR to our 2003 Holiday Rambler and nothing happens with the Invisibrake unit.  Should the unit come on, make any noise etc?  I have checked the fuse and all seems to be OK. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.roadmasterinc.com/products/braking/invisibrake/ 

That site has links to the manuals.

Do you know if it ever worked for the previous owner?

How are you connecting the motorhome brake lights to the HHR?

Thanks very much for the link to the manuals, I actually have them and they have not been much help unfortunately. I am using a Blue Ox BX88206 Coiled Cable.  I even bought this new because I thought my old cable might have a short, but nothing.

kcgaz said:
Thanks very much for the link to the manuals, I actually have them and they have not been much help unfortunately. I am using a Blue Ox BX88206 Coiled Cable.  I even bought this new because I thought my old cable might have a short, but nothing.

So do you know if they ever worked? 

Are you turning on the headlights in the MH? I'm not a 100% sure if they need to be on just for the rear lights or the braking system to work. My system will make a buzzing noise when activated.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom