EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Mom's new buddy  (Read 750 times)

kdbgoat

• ---
Mom's new buddy
« on: January 12, 2017, 06:30:58 AM »
Deb has been looking for a pet to keep her company for a while now. She wanted a Boston Terrier, but haven't found a rescue nearby. She ran across this scruffy mutt yesterday. She, along with our Granddaughter went to look at it. They bonded instantly. I ended up leaving work early to go check him out and see if he liked me too. When we got there, the staff was delighted she returned. They said he has whined since she left. He does pretty good with me, but it's obvious he's Mom's dog. He's a miniature poodle mix, think maybe with terrier of some sort. Meet Skylar:

I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
But I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant

2016 Leprechaun 319DS

Dreamsend

• ---
Re: Mom's new buddy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 06:40:31 AM »
That is truly heartwarming, a very happy story for you and family, but especially for Skylar.  The best of futures to you and doggie.
Linda with kitties Sarah & Samson
2017 Ford F250 Lariat aka Gypsy Rose

Bill N

• ---
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 06:41:06 AM »
Deb has been looking for a pet to keep her company for a while now. She wanted a Boston Terrier, but haven't found a rescue nearby. She ran across this scruffy mutt yesterday. She, along with our Granddaughter went to look at it. They bonded instantly. I ended up leaving work early to go check him out and see if he liked me too. When we got there, the staff was delighted she returned. They said he has whined since she left. He does pretty good with me, but it's obvious he's Mom's dog. He's a miniature poodle mix, think maybe with terrier of some sort. Meet Skylar:

Welcome Skylar.  Nothing is better than having a loyal pet.  They are always happy to see you when you have been gone and they never whine and complain all day. Enjoy.  Our Shih Tzu is nearing 17 and is deaf and blind.  We are dreading the day that she crosses the Rainbow Bridge.
Bill & Joan N in Missouri
USAF (Ret)
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 35U
Workhorse W22, 8.1L Chevy V8
2013 Chevy Sonic Toad
Furbearers:  Heidi-17(Forever), Grace-10 & Squeak-4, Winnie - 6 months

jackiemac

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 08:52:07 AM »
Lucky you and lucky pooch, very cuddly  ;D
Jackie n Steve - Happy Scottish Travellers

2017 Heartland Sundance 288rls
2016 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi

Home in Scotland eagerly awaiting next trip!

RoyM

• ---
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 10:51:48 AM »
Sounds like Skylar won the lottery. 8)
Ram 2500 diesel
Prowler fifth wheel
Urge to travel

Dragginourbedaround

• ---
  • I look out the window and see trees, I'm camping
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 02:06:32 PM »
Looks a little like our Cavachon. Part Bichon and part Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
Gene

2013 Winnebago Adventurer 37F
2011 Honda Fit

Hosted by Over The Network