Mom's new buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdbgoat

Deb has been looking for a pet to keep her company for a while now. She wanted a Boston Terrier, but haven't found a rescue nearby. She ran across this scruffy mutt yesterday. She, along with our Granddaughter went to look at it. They bonded instantly. I ended up leaving work early to go check him out and see if he liked me too. When we got there, the staff was delighted she returned. They said he has whined since she left. He does pretty good with me, but it's obvious he's Mom's dog. He's a miniature poodle mix, think maybe with terrier of some sort. Meet Skylar:

Attachments

• Skylar rszd.jpg
    Skylar rszd.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 88
That is truly heartwarming, a very happy story for you and family, but especially for Skylar.  The best of futures to you and doggie.

kdbgoat said:
Deb has been looking for a pet to keep her company for a while now. She wanted a Boston Terrier, but haven't found a rescue nearby. She ran across this scruffy mutt yesterday. She, along with our Granddaughter went to look at it. They bonded instantly. I ended up leaving work early to go check him out and see if he liked me too. When we got there, the staff was delighted she returned. They said he has whined since she left. He does pretty good with me, but it's obvious he's Mom's dog. He's a miniature poodle mix, think maybe with terrier of some sort. Meet Skylar:

Welcome Skylar.  Nothing is better than having a loyal pet.  They are always happy to see you when you have been gone and they never whine and complain all day. Enjoy.  Our Shih Tzu is nearing 17 and is deaf and blind.  We are dreading the day that she crosses the Rainbow Bridge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom