2005 MH with Weldex WDRV-3007M

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dbhhcolor

We purchased a 2005 MH with a Weldex WDRV-3007M rearview monitoring system.  It needs to be replaced and I am having a hard time figuring out the best way to so it.  I want to stay away from running new wire from camera to monitor (it is a 40' American Coach Tradition).  In the process I am interest in adding side cameras but that is not necessary.

Does anyone have recommendations on the path to take or had experience with this particular system?  Thanks in advance.

You can carefully reuse the existing wires after identifying them, provided there are sufficient wires of course. (Not familiar with the Weldex system but it is likely similar to other camera systems.)

I'm very familiar with that system.  They are known for developing bad connections at both the monitor and camera end.

Go to Www.rvcams.com.  They are the most knowlegable Weldex dealer around.  they have many other brands as well.  (I'm not a big fan of Weldex)

What other systems do you recommend to replace the Weldex?  I see rvcams.com has a replacement kit but it is the same manufacturer. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asteg1000
Back
Top Bottom