Looking to buy a Pleasure Way Accent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

llleimer

My wife and I are looking at buying a Pleasure Way Accent.  We know it is small, we have had a 32' and 24' RV's in the past, but are looking for something for short trips and ease of getting in and around towns.  Would appreciate any and all comments

Personally, I feel they are way overpriced for what you get. We considered the same but the wet baths and lack of storage nixed the idea.

That's a big step down.  I agree. The new price is very high. But their are some good deals in the used market..... Pack light

On the other hand it might be a step up if you want to get to out to the way places, off the beaten path.  A good used unit might save $$$.

I say go for it!  the convenience and ease of having a smaller rv rather than the hassle of having to find parking is priceless. Sure it may be more intimate but you're not living in it full time.

Hi and welcometo the forum. Are you looking for opinions on that particular model or about getting something small?

After looking at some more Class B units at a RV Show, we have decided the Ascent to small for us.  Now are looking at the Airstream Interstate used.  More storage room and a bigger bathroom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom