Lakeland mini rally photos 1/17/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

The rally was a great success. Everyone who planned on attending actually found the rally and everyone seemed to have a great time. I hope I got everyone identified and spelled correctly. If not let me know so I can fix it. Here are the photos:

Attachments

• Rally 03.jpg
    Rally 03.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 82
  • Bruce and Monika.jpg
    Bruce and Monika.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Rene and Lucille.jpg
    Rene and Lucille.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Bobby and Sheryl.jpg
    Bobby and Sheryl.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Ed and Donna.jpg
    Ed and Donna.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 78
  • MIke and Judy.jpg
    MIke and Judy.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Will and Jane.jpg
    Will and Jane.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Seilerbird.jpg
    Seilerbird.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Katie the serving wench.jpg
    Katie the serving wench.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Rally 02.jpg
    Rally 02.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Rally 01.jpg
    Rally 01.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 79
Good to see the faces behind the names. Glad you had a nice time. Wish we could have been there.

Wow!  Looks like it was a great event.  Looking forward to hearing all about it on Wednesday night's fireside chat.

Tom, you got all the names right. Yes we did have a really good time meeting new people and reminiscing with old friends. It looks like this is going to turn out to be a annual event. Ed and I have already talked about where to go next year. Last year we had 7 attendees and this year was 13. As it turned out, 13 was a lucky number for everyone. Thanks to all who made this a huge success.

So happy to see all of you enjoying the get together.  Thanks for the pictures, Tom!  Hope it becomes an annual event for all of you.

Cant Wait said:
Tom for future reference what was the basis/group for this rally?
Ed, Rene and I get together on Wednesday night to shoot the bull on the forum chat board on Wednesday night. When I discovered we all lived close to each other in the winter in central Florida I suggested we get together for a luncheon. We ended up meeting last year along with Will and really enjoyed the meeting. It has since been decided we would do this every year.

Nice ! enjoyed meeting an talking to everyone, Hope we are all around next year to do this again, maybe more will join. Although our serving wench was great I vote for HOOTERS next year.

Tom; Thanks just wondering because starting next winter we'll be in Bartow from Nov-Mar, and it's just around the corner from Lakeland.

Cant Wait said:
Tom; Thanks just wondering because starting next winter we'll be in Bartow from Nov-Mar, and it's just around the corner from Lakeland.

We just came back from eating supper in Bartow @ Curley Tails.

Thanks for posting the pics, they are great.  It is sure nice having a real photographer in the group, the only problem was having to say tweet every time you took a picture.  I can't believe the quality that you phone takes.

Ed

Cant Wait said:
That is good news. I discussed with several people and we all agreed this must be an annual event. So the plan is to have it in Lakeland on the third Tuesday of January at noon. That will be January 16, 2018. We look forward to meeting you. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom