Noisy neighbors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

I have some neighbors that just have no respect for the fact that we all live so close together with walls that are very thin. These guys come into my yard and start making noise with no respect to the time of day. If you view this short video you will understand why I hate this RV park so much.

https://youtu.be/yImnK810DgU

They are beautiful birds Tom. I am constantly impressed at how close you get to them. You are obviously the "birdman" of Florida ?

jackiemac said:
They are beautiful birds Tom. I am constantly impressed at how close you get to them. You are obviously the "birdman" of Florida ?
I can't take credit for the Sandhill Cranes in our park. There are lots of people who feed them on a daily basis including a lady who lives behind me. It is against the law to feed them but everyone feeds them anyway. The cranes really think they own the park. :)

Oh that is very cute. Love the knobbly knees. Surprising to see how different the colouring is too. Thank for digging that out. Great pic!

jackiemac said:
Oh that is very cute. Love the knobbly knees. Surprising to see how different the colouring is too. Thank for digging that out. Great pic!
Yes, he is adorable. I have lots of shots of baby sandhills because they wander through my yard every spring. The three stick together for the rest of the year and finally leave the parents around December. Here is my favorite baby sandhill shot.

Attachments

• Sandhills on parade.jpg
    Sandhills on parade.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 42
Hey, Tom...
A little different perspective from one who shares your interest.
There are so many out there who set their sights on an itinerary to travel. To see as much as possible in the time allotted. It might be an extended vacation of weeks, or just a weekend jaunt. So many miss out on what you have posted.

I know. It's a matter of opinion. We chose to forego the campground routine and settle on solitude. Doesn't mean we don't love the RV world. We see wildlife in all their glory being out in the woods. Love it.

Thank you for sharing.

denmarc said:
Hey, Tom...
A little different perspective from one who shares your interest.
There are so many out there who set their sights on an itinerary to travel. To see as much as possible in the time allotted. It might be an extended vacation of weeks, or just a weekend jaunt. So many miss out on what you have posted.

I know. It's a matter of opinion. We chose to forego the campground routine and settle on solitude. Doesn't mean we don't love the RV world. We see wildlife in all their glory being out in the woods. Love it.

Thank you for sharing.
Mark - I do not understand the point of your post. I guess I am thick.

Hi Tom,

My friend Woody here thinks this is all very funny, but he wants to know when you're going to install a shower for them.

Joel

Attachments

• Wood Stork.jpg
    Wood Stork.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Crane Shower.jpg
    Crane Shower.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 33
SeilerBird said:
Mark - I do not understand the point of your post. I guess I am thick.
Tom, I think Mark means by staying in one place you get to experience things differently and can enjoy the birds each season instead of those of us dotting around. I was surprised at how few birds we saw in the summer cause we were in the wrong places.

SeilerBird said:
I have some neighbors that just have no respect for the fact that we all live so close together with walls that are very thin. These guys come into my yard and start making noise with no respect to the time of day. If you view this short video you will understand why I hate this RV park so much.

https://youtu.be/yImnK810DgU

You Hate the RV park?

On this first post it sounded like you there complaining but in all the rest NOT.
IF you were not kidding about the noise at all hours etc....
Have you ever thought of a blow up Eagle or Hawk on a pole?

Mr. Seiler loves birds and lovingly photographs them.  I can guarantee you he was kidding.  ;D

Aaahh ha ha, joke is on me!

I thought sure this was gonna be one of those "Hey you kids - get off my lawn" type of posts.

Great pictures, and glad you made friends with them  ;)

Corky

Great Horned Owl said:
Hi Tom,

My friend Woody here thinks this is all very funny, but he wants to know when you're going to install a shower for them.

Joel
We have a Wood Stork that lives in our RV park named Charlie. He is really tame. He loves to watch people fish. He sits down and very patiently watches the fishermen from a few feet away. He has been here for years.

Attachments

• Wood Stork resting on his ankles.jpg
    Wood Stork resting on his ankles.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom