1985 27' Komfort 5th Wheel -- Approx value?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dlshunter

I looked in NADA, but could not find this year model..
My parents need to sell their 1985 or '86 Komfort 27K 5th wheel due to my dad's failing health & wellbeing.  2 nonmalignant brain tumors, a couple of small strokes, & a retinal vein occlusion over the past 3 years has robbed him of most of his sight, sense of reality, even walking normally.  Anyway, me working 9-10 hours a day, being a husband & Father & Home re-modeler, I try to do what I can to help sell of assets to help pay for his eventual care, in-home or assisted living.
I need to get an approximate value.  It does show it's age, has some & maybe more water damage that I cannot see.  It has been neglected over the past 3 years, but overall is probably structurally sound.
It has a way-outdated interior & other cosmetic downsides.

Any help is appreciated, even if it's bad news

The NADA prices for 27 foot models range from $2,300 to $3,300 (low retail to average retail). Since your father's is 4 years older, apparently has water damage and you say it's been neglected, it doesn't sound like you can expect much for it. It might be tough to find a buyer, but folks seem to be able to sell most things on eBay and are sometimes surprised by how much they can get.

Back
Top Bottom