Which one of you guys are going to be the first to buy one of these?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kdbgoat

http://www.homecrux.com/2017/01/10/60011/ces-2017-furrion-elysium-luxury-rv-comes-with-a-mini-helicopter.html

It's all very cute until you fire up that helicopter in the middle of an RV park. Just guessing here, but if they don't allow drones they're really not going to like that Robinson ripping the awning off your neighbors' rigs and blowing over their chairs

Or Brad Paisley's tour coach. It is patterned after a 1958 Corvette, worth 1.7 mil.  Couldn't fine a picture of it, but they had a blurb about it in last weeks Parade magazine

rockman said:
Or Brad Paisley's tour coach. It is patterned after a 1958 Corvette, worth 1.7 mil.  Couldn't fine a picture of it, but they had a blurb about it in last weeks Parade magazine

http://tasteofcountry.com/brad-paisley-corvette-inspired-tour-bus/

Not me.  I am afraid of those things.  Too many moving parts.  Went down eight times in two tours of Viet Nam.

Good thing I was just a kids back then.

But it might fit if I could do something with the rotor blades, LOL

Awww.. come on you Nay Sayers....
The helecopter retracts into the rig while moving. There's no low height problems.
Last I heard this rig was not for sale. Rather, a demo to showcase their state-of-the-art capabilities.
I'm secretly hoping Willie Nelson buys this thing.........

HueyPilotVN said:
Not me.  I am afraid of those things.  Too many moving parts.  Went down eight times in two tours of Viet Nam.

Good thing I was just a kids back then.

But it might fit if I could do something with the rotor blades, LOL

Oh you are watching. 

I've got a lot of hours in an R22, they're pretty twitchy to land on top of a skinny motorhome. I'd agree with RedandSilver, an MD500 or a NOTAR would be cooler.

I'd have to try to get my medical back and dust off my old Rotorcraft license.  Too old for that now.  Guess I'll have to pass.

We had an S-61 parked on the ramp when our first R-22 arrived. A female employee took one look and remarked " Oh look, the 61 just had a baby".  ;D I once trailered a Bell 47 from Prince George British Columbia to an FBO near Minneapolis, the new owner was sick of dealing with traffic on the commute. Must be nice to have that kind of money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skidsteerpilot
Back
Top Bottom