OOPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron

Moderator Emeritus
We woke up this morning and thought Tom may have come in over the night.  ;D :D Attached is a photo of what we found.

Attachments

• OOPS (Large).jpg
    OOPS (Large).jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 146
Thought it was a little early to be that far north but then who knows.  Hope you have no problem making it back to Moab for the rally.  Hi to Sam.

We actually thought it was a little too early too but had some things we wanted to do that needed done before it warmed up .  We will be leaving here the second week of April and will be at Moab. 

Ooooooo.....pretty. But way too cold. I guess I'll take our 1" of snow here. Maybe you should have headed to Moab instead of north? They only got a little skiff of snow.

My first reaction was "that looks just like Ruward's place in Montana"  .... followed by "what in the heck are they doing back in Montana so soon?"  :D  Actually, it looks kind of pretty .... for a nice change.  ;)

Margi

Tom and Margi said:
My first reaction was "that looks just like Ruward's place in Montana"  .... followed by "what in the heck are they doing back in Montana so soon?"  :D  Actually, it looks kind of pretty .... for a nice change.  ;)

Margi

We were wondering what we are doing here too.  But we are heading out in a couple weeks for Moab.

Lots of snow end of march, thanks for sharing them.

It snowed here yesterday morning, didn't stick though.

Wendy,

Ron likes to rub it in when he's in AZ and we're in cold country  ;D

I know he does and it's fun to point out warmer places to him....even if it is 39 degrees !! And besides, our snow has all melted...his is still there.

Back
Top Bottom