Linoleum Curl in Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

threeful

I have a 2003, 30 foot Forest River Sierra, I purchased in Texas and transported to PA, in 10/2006,where we now live (the trailer never left TX till I moved it).  It was stored outside and the temperatures were in the 20's for about two months.  It was winterized by a local dealer.

The floring was in perfect condition when we purchased but when I took it from storage last week, I noticed the linoleum had curled and separated from the quarter round moulding under the appliances and sink. It did not, however,  separate or curl on the side adjacent to the carpeting, outside door sill, bathroom, or upper hallway. The curling and separation do not appear to be a major issue but I was curious if others have experienced this problem. There are no signs of leaks or moisture problems.  I asked a dealer about the issue and he felt the linoleum curled due to contraction from the cold weather.  Sound reasonable???

I thought I would glue and put a larger piece of quarter round to fix.  Other suggestiions??

Thanks Bill T.

Back
Top Bottom