Calling all Firefighter/EMS/Rescue personnel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClickHill

We are working with the Winnebago Itasca Travelers (WIT) staff to develop a WIT Special Interest Group called Hook & Hose Winnebago's and are looking for any Emergency Responders who may be interested in joining this group.  The group will be comprised of any emergency responder, a Winnebago product owner and a WIT member.  If you are not already a WIT member or you haven't heard of WIT please visit the web site and check it out, it is a GREAT group and as WIT members we receive discounts at many places and WIT sponsers several group trips at great prices all over the country as well as Canada and Mexico.

http://witclub.com

If you are interested send me a message or reply to this post.  We are planning our first meeting of the Hook & Hose Winnebago's at the 2017 WIT GNR at Forest City IA.

Are you talking a current emergency responder, or retired?  Not sure I grasp the connection. I'm retired, in the Wit, and love my Winnie

Any emergency responder, current or retired, I am also retired (30 years on the job).  The idea is to have a group with common interests, backgrounds, experiences, etc.. that can meet up as they travel or even plan trips as a group.  The intent is to build friendships with like minded people, its always nice to run into people you know while traveling and to spend time with.  Planning a trip as a group is sometimes nice as you can travel in a small caravan, which is nice especially in the case of a break down and you can usually negotiate discounts during the trip if you have 4 or more units.

If you are interested shoot me an e-mail and I will add you to the list - [email protected]

Not to detract from a good idea but I do believe the name is now Winnebago International Travelers Club (WIT) since the demise of the Itasca brand name.

Bill,

LOL, you are correct they changed the name from Itasca to International this year since last year was the last year for the Itasca name but the line is still fully offered using only the Winnebago name.  You will see at the GNR many of the WIT clubs still carry the Itasca name as the center letter as I'm sure you might agree men, especially older men, don't like change.

Back
Top Bottom