EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: East Lynn Lake Campgrounds - Stonewall, WV  (Read 306 times)

garmp

• ---
East Lynn Lake Campgrounds - Stonewall, WV
« on: February 05, 2017, 02:43:13 PM »
 Is anyone familiar or even been to this park? (East Lynn Lake Campgrounds - Stonewall, WV 25557) Looking for a stay of a day or two on our way to St. Louis from Fairy Stone SP. We will have a small B+ and looking for a shaded spot, not an open field. Google Earth doesn't reveal much other than the lake looks more like a river than a lake. And the Corp reservation site's GPS coordinates are not to the campground, although we do prefer COE Parks. RVReviews doesn't list it at all.

thanks

sinjin79

• ---
    • RSN Sports
Re: East Lynn Lake Campgrounds - Stonewall, WV
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:22:04 AM »
I know this is late and you didn't identify when you were traveling but East Lynn Lake is relatively far off of I-64.
A better option at that area is Beech  Fork Lake State Park.  It is about 8-10 miles off I-64 at Huntington, WV.  The campground there gets high marks for pull behinds.  Nice clean amenities and decent cell signal with AT&T.
Also..there is the Huntington KOA just off the Milton exit of I-64 if you  want easy access with clean amenities.

That said, your post mentions "Stonewall, WV" as location.  There is a "Stonewall State Park and Resort"
 http://www.stonewallresort.com/west_virginia_resort/camping/
located in central WV just off I-79.  Stonewall Resort Campground located on a peninsula on Stonewall Lake is regarded as the nicest in WV.  They give campers access to the resort pools, spas, restaurants, etc.
Dana, Tracy, Brooks & Danica
2005 Coachmen Santara 3690ts class A
Sports media business use.
Weekend and summer pleasure.

Hosted by Over The Network