East Lynn Lake Campgrounds - Stonewall, WV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garmp

Is anyone familiar or even been to this park? (East Lynn Lake Campgrounds - Stonewall, WV 25557) Looking for a stay of a day or two on our way to St. Louis from Fairy Stone SP. We will have a small B+ and looking for a shaded spot, not an open field. Google Earth doesn't reveal much other than the lake looks more like a river than a lake. And the Corp reservation site's GPS coordinates are not to the campground, although we do prefer COE Parks. RVReviews doesn't list it at all.

thanks

I know this is late and you didn't identify when you were traveling but East Lynn Lake is relatively far off of I-64.
A better option at that area is Beech  Fork Lake State Park.  It is about 8-10 miles off I-64 at Huntington, WV.  The campground there gets high marks for pull behinds.  Nice clean amenities and decent cell signal with AT&T.
Also..there is the Huntington KOA just off the Milton exit of I-64 if you  want easy access with clean amenities.

That said, your post mentions "Stonewall, WV" as location.  There is a "Stonewall State Park and Resort"
http://www.stonewallresort.com/west_virginia_resort/camping/
located in central WV just off I-79.  Stonewall Resort Campground located on a peninsula on Stonewall Lake is regarded as the nicest in WV.  They give campers access to the resort pools, spas, restaurants, etc.

Back
Top Bottom