That stupid ground hog...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

denmarc

That oversized rodent says there is going to 6 more weeks of winter! What the heck!
Doesn't he know there are people waiting for warm weather to go camping?
Some of us don't live in our RVs. DANG IT!
:mad:

He also predicted a Patriots loss. We'll have to wait and see. I hope he's right, but I doubt it.

;D We are not happy with the little beggar either. I have had to plow my long driveway yesterday and today, looks like I will be doing it again tomorrow. Will be a while before we can get the trailer out.

We're always glad when he sees his shadow.  It means maybe it'll be a little longer until the heat will get going here in here in Texas. :D

Someone on facebook said it best:

Only in America do we accept the Rodent's prediction of the weather
But ignore hundreds (if not thousands) of Scientists warning about Global Warming.

I might add that is fact. The US stands alone in ignoring those Scientists.  Not to mention the evidence of our very own eyes.  (i'm stuck in GA for the rest of this month.. Plan on getting out of here at the end of the month (Wanted to be gone by Ash Wed but don't look like it,, Thursday or Friday perhaps, but not Wed.)  I have a friend that after the 4th consecutive year of RECORD HIGH temps,, The longest run of 90+ recorded days in the history of the state, he still insists Global Warming is a myth.. Now, He comes across as fairly intellegent, he's trained in at least one branch of science, very well trained, far more than I am,  but .. he's blind to the obvious)

(I'm not so sure on the rodent).

SeilerBird said:
I am sorry Marc, but your dog with his long coat is happier in the cold. ;D

You're right! She loves it outdoors. But you can also tell she also loves her spot on the couch too. Must be because it's closest to the TV to watch Puppy Bowl XIII!

garmp said:
He also predicted a Patriots loss. We'll have to wait and see. I hope he's right, but I doubt it.

He was wrong about the loss. Lets hope he's wrong about the arrival of spring!  ;D

John From Detroit said:
Someone on facebook said it best:

Only in America do we accept the Rodent's prediction of the weather

All in good fun, John. Humor and keeping a good attitude helps make the snow and cold go away faster. You're a northerner. You know what I'm talking about. I am just ready to see some colors other than dirty white snow and bare brown trees! I wanna see some green grass, tulips popping up, trees budding, and the Robins showing up at the bird feeder.

I'm a patient guy. But I can still wish that nature would go a little faster sometimes. 

garmp said:
What a comeback win for the Pats. I was just hoping for a good game and thought a blowout was in the making. Wrong.

Groundhog!!  Actually 6 more weeks of winter is welcomed here in Northern  Vermont - less than we usually have!

dcb in VT

Although I'm with Tom in sunny warm Florida, I can't help it if your Groundhog gave you bad news.  Here is what happened at home, ie an early spring predicted:  http://globalnews.ca/news/3220275/shubenacadie-sam-groundhog-day-2017/

Ed

John From Detroit said:
The US stands alone in ignoring those Scientists.
As far as I am concerned global warming is not the issue. The whole problem is we have too many people. We went from 2 billion to 7 billion in the 20th century. We need to eliminate about 5 billion people and the whole global warming thing goes away. Meanwhile all these "green" solutions don't do a thing to solve the real problem. Too much sex going on.

Tom, I vehemently disagree, I say there is not enough sex going on.  If there was enough it would be a much happier world :)

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Tom, I vehemently disagree, I say there is not enough sex going on.  If there was enough it would be a much happier world :)

Ed
I agree but they should at least be putting on their rubbers. ???

Hfx_Cdn said:
    Although I'm with Tom in sunny warm Florida, I can't help it if your Groundhog gave you bad news.  Here is what happened at home, ie an early spring predicted:  http://globalnews.ca/news/3220275/shubenacadie-sam-groundhog-day-2017/

Ed

Hfx_Cdn said:

Ed

What a concept! An early spring and more sex! No wonder our friends to the north are so happy! I would walk around all day with a smile on my face too!

Like I said...Stupid ground hog!  ;)

Back
Top Bottom