Good half time show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Lady Gaga put on a good half time show at Superbowl LI. It previously took me a while to appreciate that she's a performer, not just a singer and, as a result, I've come to appreciate her performances and her singing.

Great show. No lip syncing, no auto tune, no political statements and no wardrobe malfunctions. Absolutely incredible. What a voice. ;D ;D ;D

I was not only impressed by her musical acumen but was really impressed by her aerobic performance.  She must be in excellent shape to have pulled that off.

I was impressed by the medley she opened with and when she said hi to her mom & dad.  I suspect she was lip syncing at least the part where she was suspended on wires.  But not that part at the keyboard.

She doesn't need auto tune.  She doesn't need the outrageous consumes.  That girl can actually sing!

We watched a segment on her this morning.  She says nothing pleases her than her folks being proud of her performances.  They own an Italian Restaurant in NYC.  Her duets with Tony Bennett  really were impressive.

Back
Top Bottom