Coach Heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClickHill

I have a 2015 Suncruiser and just came home from a 10 day trip.  On the first day it was cold so I pushed the toggle for the coach heater and; nothing.  I tried it on high and low.  I checked the hot water that is heated from the same system and had all the hot water I wanted so some how it seems to be associated with the fan or a fuse for the coach heater.  Can anybody tell me where the heat from the coach heater would come out of (what vent) and what fuse it would be.  I checked all of the books and the Ford manual and I can't find what vent the air would come out and which fuse it is.

In our old coach (2000 Sunrise) the coach heat came out of a vent that was under the bed but this one doesn't have that same heater box under the bed.

Thank you!!

Probably the fan. It makes a considerable amount of noise, so if you don't hear it, it probably isn't working. Probably a fuse.

John,

Thank you - I ended up calling customer service in Forest City and the technician walked me through the fuse location, it was fine.  next he recommended I pull the dash cover and check a relay that is behind it, I'll do that later this week.  If its not the relay, the fan is next.

Thanks.

If you go as far as pulling it out to replace the fan, go ahead and replace the resistor as well. You'll be money ahead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom