Want a really old manual posted?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

systemcat

Before I bought my RV I tried desperately to locate it's manual online because I knew the machine would need repairs and that it would be invaluable to the working mechanics. Now when I got a person to inspect the RV to discover it if was worth buying. Well not only was it discovered the old C-Class was salvageable :D, but the manual was discovered in a kitchen drawer ;D. Virtually nothing is on the internet concerning the 1976 Georgie Boy Cruise Master :-\. Some how I doubt Dodge would have an issue with this. Would anyone like it's information scanned and turned into a PDF for viewing ??? ? It has a mini manual talking of simply using the RV while it then has a second massive one covering it and similar models. The massive one would of course take much more work for me to make.

No comment on the copyright issue but I can tell you this.. Nearly all RV's operate in much the same way.. Oh there are specific things that differ like one has this model of that and onther has that model of this, but basically there is little difference between a bargain basement TT and a top end Class A (Save for the obvious) in that there are only so many ways things work.

Two books One as I recall is the RV BOOK and the other RV OWNER's HANDBOOK, cover most every system on most every RV ever made, and in some cases better than the factory manuals since these were written by RVers for RVers.

That said. Always nice to have the specific manual on hand. 

Back
Top Bottom