best books for noobs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dixiehellcat

I'm sure this has probably been asked ten thousand times, so forgive and please do not hit me with a trout. :D Where would I find recs for best books for those just learning about rv'ing? I ran a search but didn't get any real recent results. Thanks in advance!

Normally I tell people to go to RVBookstore.com which was an excellent resource for just about anything related to RVs and RVing.  But I just went to the site - which looks new - and many of the links gave me the message "Oops! That page can?t be found."  If it ever works again, it's a good site!  Maybe they're revising the site.

Meanwhile I suggest trying the Barnes & Noble, Camping World, and Google Books sites.  They all have RVing books.  If you want something specific, such as RV Roof Maintenance and Repair, just Google it and you'll probably find something useful.  Of course, there's also our own Library (above left button) which has numerous articles written by our own RV Forum members.  It includes lots of checklists which are useful for buying and using your first RV.

ArdraF

Agree with Ardra that our forum Library has some useful articles.

A must-have book is RV Repair and Maintenance Manual, by Bob Livingston.

SeilerBird said:
This web site has the best information on RVs to be found anywhere. Just start reading the threads. :)

I agree with this, you learn loads just by reading the posts.  ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlm611
Back
Top Bottom