Seattle/Olympic Peninsula campgrounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Back2PA

Planning a western loop, passing through Seattle area end of June. We'll be arriving from the east on Highway 90. While I've flown into Seattle a few times and been downtown, really don't know anything about the area. I'm sure one could spend a month just playing in the immediate area, but we're not full-timers so do have a limit and will be there 3 nights. Suggestions for campgrounds and what to see are appreciated. I read good thing about Elwa Dam RV Park but open to other suggestions. Dry camp OK. Thx

Lake Pleasant in Bothell is a great park and close to the city but you will need reservations. If you want to see downtown Seattle do yourselves a favor and take a bus tour, driving is a nightmare. Anacortes is further out but in our opinion much nicer, Deception Pass and Whidbey Island are only minutes away. We like Pioneer Trails RV Park but there are others.

Sometimes what we do when we get to a large city is take a Gray Line tour and then the next day go and explore the things we thought were neat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom