New user and soon to be rv'er

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gdhillon

Im getting a tt because I am moving to a small town where rental units are few and far in between (also $800 cad+). That being said I will be living in it for at least 2 years as thats how long my work contract is. I have ny eye on a 95 prowler 27' right now, it is a older unit but I could pay for it with cash, I got the guy down to 7700 cad. I checked all the walls for soft spots including in the cabinets, there was one area under the bedroom window where there was a leak the po said but it was professionally repaired.

Being an older unit would this be suitable to live in. I will be on a campsite with hookups (sewer, hydro etc). The fellow has changed out the hwt and the inverter.

There are some later model (08 ish) TTs one province over for 10 -15k. I may end up just heading there to get a newer model but again then I would have to finance/take a loan out for the difference. My truck is a 13 f150 fx4 5l cc lwb.

What is the collective thoughts on here? Would a older unit still have enough 'life' left in it to live in?

Thanks,

Gavin

What city are you moving to?  Heating system and air conditioning systems will be a consider.  Older unit may have maintenance issues.

Back
Top Bottom