YELLOWATONE IN CLASS A 45'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BenjaminH

Hello,

Need some advice on visiting Yellowstone in a 45' Class A.  I will be coming north from Kalispell. MT.  I understand there are length restrictions inside the park.  Looking for a very nice park that will allow us to take day trips to see some of the parks main attractions. Obviously not all of the 2.3 million acres.

Willing to move to make it easier to see other attractions.

Thank you

We stayed in 2 parks,

Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park in West Yellowstone and it's sister campground in Gardiner Yellowstone RV. Both were good (with room for large rigs) with access to different areas of the park.

i second grizzly in west yellowstone. i would get reservations soon as it very popular.

We stayed out side the park at Buffalo Run. 3402 US-20, Island Park, ID 83429
buffalorunrvpark.com, (208) 558-7112
We were doing some outher places and it worked well.
Bill

And you can rent a car in West Yellowstone if you don't tow!  Parking lots inside the national park can be impossible in June-September because cars take up all the RV-only spots!  Grrrrr.

Chet18013 said:
We have a 45' rig also. Wouldn't even consider any other place than Grizzly in West Yellowstone. We've stayed there. It's a great place.

We only have a 30 foot Winnebago, but after the Yellowstone Rally last May, I've been spoiled by Grizzly. What a nice, clean, well-run RV park. BIG thumbs-up for the folks there.

Back
Top Bottom