Seilerbird buys a fiver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gwcowgill said:
That itch could get you Tom. The Air Force taught me not to live where it snows when they sent me from Homestead to the UP of Michigan in 1961. I learned quick and well.
Yes it could get me but I doubt. I have been RVing all my life and I have really enjoyed it but when the Condormobile died I said enough is enough and hung up the keys. I have taken two vacations to California in the last three years and really enjoyed motelling it.

Did you notice in the AD it states it has a 4 cylinder?  Maybe you don't need a truck to move it.  ;D ;D ;D

Well, you should NOW have plenty of room for that new Curved TV.
All you need now is a Popcorn machine and you could rent a few seats in it for Movie nights a make a few bucks.

Glad you found a good deal.  They are out there if your willing to look and wait for a killer deal.

Congrats! Looks great. I love all those windows and that kitchen. I'm sure you'll love the extra space.

Arch Hoagland said:
Nice new home! 

Do the slides have covers? It kinda looked like they were supposed to but I couldn't see any canvas.

How are you going to get your exercise now that you don't have to walk to the clubhouse?
Yes the slides have covers but they are not hooked up. I will be hiring someone to hook them up for me and maybe replace them. I have not walked to the clubhouse in two years. I drive every time. I usually combine the trip with visiting the mailbox and stopping at the 7-11 for an ice cream.

Looks awesome!

I am envious. I too think about hanging up the keys and getting a 5th wheel to spread out in and add a cat or two to go with the doggy.  ;D

By the way the cover on your couch is the same as my bed quilt. It's a "Greenland Homes Butterflies" comes in twin, queen and king at Amazon. Doubtful you want more of the stuff, but Greenland does makes wonderful quilts in all types of prints.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003G2ZW16/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=recreationalvehicles-20&linkId=a55d524d09abb015efd3b6d46e0f9cf1

So when is the big party?  8)

DearMissMermaid said:
Looks awesome!

I am envious. I too think about hanging up the keys and getting a 5th wheel to spread out in and add a cat or two to go with the doggy.  ;D

By the way the cover on your couch is the same as my bed quilt. It's a "Greenland Homes Butterflies" comes in twin, queen and king at Amazon. Doubtful you want more of the stuff, but Greenland does makes wonderful quilts in all types of prints.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003G2ZW16/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=ll1&tag=recreationalvehicles-20&linkId=a55d524d09abb015efd3b6d46e0f9cf1

So when is the big party?  8)
When can you get here? I just found out that the guy in my new space is leaving on March 1st so anytime after that.

SeilerBird said:
When can you get here? I just found out that the guy in my new space is leaving on March 1st so anytime after that.

We will be in Okeechobee i believe the last week in April at a Good Sam Rally I could be in Orlando tomorrow morning as our truck is headed that way.

gwcowgill said:
We will be in Okeechobee i believe the last week in April at a Good Sam Rally I could be in Orlando tomorrow morning as our truck is headed that way.
I would love to see you but you would not yet be able to see the RV since the slides are withdrawn inside and I don't have the right adaptor to plug the RV in yet. I am having it overnighted from Amazon so by the afternoon it will be viewable. But I am going to be getting bug bomb and bomb the RV tomorrow night.

Sincere congrats Tom!  Nice move and very exciting.  I'm sure you will have many happy years in your fiver.  When is the house warming?  We won't be in Florida until April or May  ;)  Enjoy!

MN Blue Skies said:
Sincere congrats Tom!  Nice move and very exciting.  I'm sure you will have many happy years in your fiver.  When is the house warming?  We won't be in Florida until April or May  ;)  Enjoy!
Thanks.  8) We will have one whenever you can get here.

Back
Top Bottom