Seilerbird buys a fiver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice Trailer.

I can tell you didn't take the pictures.

3rd one down, has a finger in it and blurry like many others and no Curved TV to be seen.

Waiting to see images that YOU have taken because YOU are a much better photographer period.

Thanks Red, those are the photos from the ad. I did take a video which can be seen in a prior post. I will take some serious photos once I get moved in. Right now I am busy trying to get everything working. The A/C and the refer work just fine. I filled the propane tanks and cannot get the water heater or the furnace to run just yet and I haven't figured out the oven. Burners all light on the stove top and I have a small water leak in the bath. I have a mobile RV repairman coming out on Monday to solve all my problems.

Boatbuilder - Yes the cats are really going to love it here. There is tons of windows for them to look out of and I plan on setting up a bunch of bird feeders in my yard. They will be in heaven. I am also thinking of building an outdoor area for them that they can access from one of the windows.

SeilerBird said:
Yes the cats are really going to love it here. There is tons of windows for them to look out of and I plan on setting up a bunch of bird feeders in my yard. They will be in heaven.

They will be in heaven?

I'm thinking of the other place.

Putting birds in front of them with a glass or screen between them and a potential meal is cruel.
I can see their tails wagging and them crouched down and not being able to do anything except watch.

I suppose that might give you some nice photo opportunities for Cat On The Hunt type images.  ;D

RedandSilver said:
They will be in heaven?

I'm thinking of the other place.

Putting birds in front of them with a glass or screen between them and a potential meal is cruel.
I can see their tails wagging and them crouched down and not being able to do anything except watch.

I suppose that might give you some nice photo opportunities for Cat On The Hunt type images.  ;D
They already do this in my current RV. Every cat that lives indoors does the exact same thing. They would not know what to do with it if they caught one. I have cat toys and I play with them often, don't feel sorry for them, they are spoiled.

SeilerBird said:
They already do this in my current RV. Every cat that lives indoors does the exact same thing. [They would not know what to do with it if they caught one.] [I have cat toys and I play with them often, don't feel sorry for them, they are spoiled.]

Our 20 pound Cat shot out the Pet door after a Big azz Crow.. the Crow turned, wings down, and came at him. He shot back in the door and ran under the couch !! Go Figure.

Dog's have an Owner. Cat's have a Staff.. to respond to any needs... Only "On Call" though.  ;) :)

SeilerBird said:
i have been to too many nude beaches, inside of too many locker rooms and been in bed with too many women to care about anyone seeing me naked. At my age and weight it is not a pretty sight anyway. :(

:eek: :( ::)

SeilerBird said:
Boatbuilder - Yes the cats are really going to love it here. There is tons of windows for them to look out of and I plan on setting up a bunch of bird feeders in my yard. They will be in heaven. I am also thinking of building an outdoor area for them that they can access from one of the windows.

Can you have a screened patio with your RV in your park? Many places with long termers allow that. Kitties love it.

Having all those windows is heaven for a cat.

Tomorrow is moving day when I move the Ukemobile to the new site. ;D ;D ;D This has got to be the shortest move in the history of moving. The Ukemobile is parked door to door with the Condormobile making it a five foot move. Unfortunately due to my emphysema and my bad back it has taken me all week to move my stuff over. I cannot believe I have accumulated so much stuff and crammed it into such a small space. And I throw away and sell stuff frequently since I don't have a lot of space.  8)

Attachments

• Moving.jpg
    Moving.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 53
Hope the move goes smoothly Tom. My mum had emphysema, it's a  awful thing to suffer from, at least you're keeping going. Look forward to tomorrow's update!

I think I would have gotten a couple of 2x6 boards and made a bridge from one door to the other.  Would have saved climbing up and down the steps on each trip.  :)

DearMissMermaid said:
I am so excited for you!

Now what will you do with the old one?
My nephew who owns a pot farm in California wants to move to Florida now that the price of pot is crashing. He wants to live in my park because his son also lives here. He is suppose to be paying me for the rig next week. If the money does not show up I will run an ad in Craigslist and dump it cheap. I paid for both spaces for the month so I am in good shape.

Lou Schneider said:
I think I would have gotten a couple of 2x6 boards and made a bridge from one door to the other.  Would have saved climbing up and down the steps on each trip.  :)
That is a brilliant idea Lou, but it would not have worked. I have three cats that would have escaped out the open door. Without the cats it would have been a great idea because climbing up the steps carrying a box full of stuff was definitely not easy.

Well crap one of my slides refuses to go in. I am debating whether to move it with the slide out or not. It is only a hundred feet and it is level. ???

Update, well I managed to get the slide in. I am going to need some work done on it after I have moved.

The fiver has been moved and it is now located in the space of my dreams. Now all I have to do is figure out where to put everything. The good news is I have lots of cabinets and closets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom