Joe Bonamassa concert in Orlando 2/20/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

In 2008 I went to see one of my guitar heroes Joe Bonamassa in Las Vegas. Last night I saw him again in Orlando. What a difference 13 years make. In 2008 it cost me $20 to see him from the front row. Last night parking was $25. A nose bleed ticket was $89. In 2008 I was allowed in with a DSLR and a telephoto lens. Now I can't even get in with a bridge camera. So shooting a concert with a cell phone camera is not really exciting but at least I got a record of the event. Here are two photos of Joe 13 years apart. Don't feel bad if you don't know who he is. He doesn't really release singles and has never had a hit. He has only had one album in the top ten but never the less he sells out every where he plays because he is just so amazing. His dad started teaching him guitar at age 4, by age 12 he had his own band and by opened for BB King at age 12.

Attachments

• Joe Bonamassa 2004.jpg
    Joe Bonamassa 2004.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Joe Bonamassa 2017.jpg
    Joe Bonamassa 2017.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 28
Love Joe Bonamassa!  Unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to see him live.  From the tons of interviews and videos I've seen about him, he seems like a really down-to-earth, likeable fellow. 

For those of us who have never seen/heard of him, he has a number of videos on You Tube.

In the 70s I didn't do drugs, didn't drink and actually came to watch the show so I hated all the people that were just described. They had no idea how obnoxious they were, especially the girls sitting on someone's shoulders in front of me or the drunk clown continually yelling out "Free Bird". Thank heavens I can actually see and enjoy the shows now.

Have seen him a few times. Saw him last October and he never disappoints . The addition of Anton Fig, and Rease Wynans doesn't hurt either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom