Should I Be Worried?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DearMissMermaid

Harley ran away today.

I didn't even notice.

Bad mommy!

Some how "hound-dini" managed to slip off his leash and tether then trot over to his friend's RV. My friend never heard or saw him walk up. Suddenly Harley was in his lap with his tongue triumphantly hanging out!

I thought Harley was being a nice doggy. Quietly playing on his tethered leash on my lot in the RV campground.

My friend looked around for me to show up, but I was no where around.

Finding a spare leash, he walked his dog and my dog back to my RV spot.

I was so embarrassed.

Bad doggy!

I told my friend "That's the third time today I've given him away but people just keep bringing him back!"

Maybe Harley is getting wild ideas from a new doggy in the park. His new best friend.

One that is more worldly than Harley.

Here is his picture.

I mean I want my little pooch to have friends, but this one does look um... a bit different in lifestyle tastes. Adventurous yes, but what's he hiding behind those shades?

Should I be worried?

Attachments

• should i be worried_Picture.jpg
    should i be worried_Picture.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 142
No.

It might just be a mid-life crisis he's going through.

It happens to many of us males.  ;D

I'd be worried, very worried... He looks like he might be member of that canine motorcycle club a runaway sheltie started called "Shel's Angels". Bad bunch of mutts... ;)

Maybe you should give him a small red sports car, a couple of bucks and then turn him loose.

He'll come home when he gets hungry or goes broke. Males always do.

My biggest problem is that when he meets someone that has a bigger RV (and everyone has one bigger than mine LOL) he buddies up to them and tries to move right in.

That's where he ran off to the other day.

A new friend he made that has a big rig with multiple slides. Oh and they have carpet. He loves carpet.

Doesn't want to forgive me for ripping out carpet and putting in vinyl.

So he goes to their big rig, bounces on their furniture, eats their treats, takes a nap on their couch and pretends like he lives there now.

We were visiting there and I got ready to leave. I walked to the door, leash in hand. He just sat on their couch staring at me, waving his wittle paw goodbye.

We once had a cat who spent a lot of time at a neighbor's yard, actually a house on the next street that backed up against ours. We thought he was being sociable, but it turns out he was a shakedown artist. The neighbor lady was feeding him chicken breasts "so he wouldn't chase the birds in her yard". We knew he was too lazy to actually catch a bird, but we promised to keep him at home anyway. However, the neighbor lady said "Oh no, let him come visit. We like cats too!".  We saved quite a bit on cat food until she moved away.  :)

NY_Dutch said:
I'd be worried, very worried... He looks like he might be member of that canine motorcycle club a runaway sheltie started called "Shel's Angels". Bad bunch of mutts... ;)

:) ;) :D ;D

Dear Miss Mermaid,

The trick is to listen for the Harley starting, unless he's pushing it down the road far enough so you don't hear it.  ;D

Quite a few years back, our neighbors cat came in our back door (we have a slider with a screen door which were both open) walked through the living room, down the hallway to our back bedroom where we have a litter box for our cats. She used the litter box and then left the same way she came in.  When you gotta go, you gotta go . . . .  ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom