Looking to buy a 2015 Voltage 3895 with Epic package...I've got some ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ROOFTOP SPECIAL

I'm looking buy a 2015 Dutchmen Voltage 3895 with the Epic package. I thought that all epic packages had somewhat automated controls via a remote or touchscreen. This unit is indeed an Epic but doesn't have a touch screen or remote. The gentlemen who owns the trailer said when he bought it (he's the 2nd owner) that it didn't come with a remote. I've done some googling and it appears there maybe multiple Epic levels. is this true? Maybe the trailer I'm looking at is the base Epic model and it doesn't have the remote control feature? I guess I'm just looking for some clarity. On Dutchmen's site it doesn't appear have different Epic "levels" but just the standard epic package.

Also, the trailer has the factory rear camera but again the current owner says he doesn't have the monitor for it that goes in the cab. Is this something I can buy separate? I've read that the signal isn't great on these and some have had to extend the antenna, etc to make them work/improve the video quality.

Thanks for the help,

Its true not all have the remote or touch screen my Voltage is loaded - almost lol i dont have the screen or remote but really its not a big deal the 6 point level is more important

Back
Top Bottom