2013 Cambria with Front TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbbeebop

Considering a Used 2013 Itasca Cambria, everything is just what we want, but it has a front TV, (over the drivers compartment) all information I have seen shows the TV over the counter, any clues as to if this was offered or could it be an owner mod.

Does the floor plan in the brochure indicate overhead bunk (optional entertainment)? Our 2011 Access Premier has the TV and DVD in place of the bunk, which was an option on that model that year.

No Bunk option in a Cambria. I believe after some research that the interior upgrade package was the reason for the change.

Yes I understand it is the same in an Aspect and Cambria but I have a 27K not a 30 J. Thanks for the input, But nothing in the brochures shows or says anything about a front TV IN A 27k. Must be a dealer thing or option as I explained!

bbbeebop said:
Yes I understand it is the same in an Aspect and Cambria but I have a 27K not a 30 J. Thanks for the input, But nothing in the brochures shows or says anything about a front TV IN A 27k. Must be a dealer thing or option as I explained!

The 27K did not come with that option, so you're probably safe in assuming it was an Owner upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom