Cover to keep snow off coach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HueyPilotVN

I just got a cover to keep the snow off my coach.

It is 50 feet deep, 18 feet wide and 14 feet high with an epoxy floor.

It came with a few other nice features.

There is a fenced and gated parking pad included for my Stacker.

On the other side of the house is a spa and heated pool.

After 35 years on the road I guess I can slow down.

Attachments

• home1.jpg
    home1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 200
  • home3.jpg
    home3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 176
  • home2.jpg
    home2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 156
  • home5.jpg
    home5.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 154
Looks like a nice place.  I am in the middle of building my cover for the coach. ;)  Hope to have it done by mid summer.  It also has a workshop attached to it.

I like your gate, that is going to be the first project in my new shop.  I built a sliding gate at our last house but this one is going to be so wide I thought I would build a double swinging style gate.

Enjoy, looks great Bill.

Mike.

HueyPilotVN said:
I just got a cover to keep the snow off my coach.

It is 50 feet deep, 18 feet wide and 14 feet high with an epoxy floor.

It came with a few other nice features.

There is a fenced and gated parking pad included for my Stacker.

On the other side of the house is a spa and heated pool.

After 35 years on the road I guess I can slow down.
Lake Havasu area by chance?

I don't know but I think you used the wrong S word.

Snow should be replaced with SUN.

That is unless you plan on having snow shipped in.  ;D ;D ;D

That is exactly what I would like, but probably can't (or won't) afford.  I would want it closer to my grandson (and son) in Vegas.

Beautiful place!!

I followed the professional home inspector this morning as he did the inspection.  Everything was fine.  Discovered that I have a 250 gallon propane tank for the heated pool.  Of course the tank was near empty.

I was surprised to find that I have two 50 amp RV electric outlets, one is inside the RV Garage and one is outside on the wall in the gated parking area.  They are on separate breakers and the RV garage has its own sub panel.  Both areas also have water and sewer connections.

HueyPilotVN said:
I followed the professional home inspector this morning as he did the inspection.  Everything was fine.  Discovered that I have a 250 gallon propane tank for the heated pool.  Of course the tank was near empty.

I was surprised to find that I have two 50 amp RV electric outlets, one is inside the RV Garage and one is outside on the wall in the gated parking area.  They are on separate breakers and the RV garage has its own sub panel.  Both areas also have water and sewer connections.

Bill, it sounds like you just purchased this home. Is that right?

HueyPilotVN said:
Discovered that I have a 250 gallon propane tank for the heated pool.  Of course the tank was near empty.

I don't know how it is in other states, but in Delaware, any fuel in permanent tanks has to be paid for separately at settlement and is priced at current market price that day. That cost is usually not included in the sale price of the house.
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!!! on the new home. I truly hope you two get a lot of enjoyment out of it, you deserve it.

about all you need now is a pontoon boat and some sunscreen..

Congrats.

Did you move in yet?

Would like to see some images of YOUR coach at it's new home.

So the Stacker has to sit outside in the Sun I mean snow.  ;D

I just looked at the title of this post and you only mentioned "snow off coach" so Stacker must be outside.  :mad:

Looks great Bill! Really a nice looking place. We finally started on our garage extension. We built the house 18 years ago with an RV garage that was big enough for our (then) 28 foot Class A. Fortunately, it was also big enough for our 2nd 32 foot Class A. But I never thought we'd own a 43 footer that was 13 feet tall, so for the last three years, our Tour has sat outside.

Unfortunately, California's building code requirements for earthquake protection have increased astronomically in the last 18 years, and of course, so has the price. $55,000 for a 10 foot garage extension! The structural requirements for such a large garage door opening are shocking and required other parts of the garage to be reinforced too.  :( 11 yards of steel reinforced concrete (being poured today), footings that would support a multi-story building, custom welding - it goes on and on. The two end footings are 5 feet deep X 4 feet X 4 feet. Oh well...

It's supposed to be done in two months - as long as our record setting rains will ease up. By the way, that's Jo Jo in one of the footing-canyons.

Kev

Attachments

• 1 Front.jpg
    1 Front.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 1 Canyons.JPG
    1 Canyons.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 1 Jo Jo.JPG
    1 Jo Jo.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 70
RedandSilver said:
Congrats.

Did you move in yet?

Would like to see some images of YOUR coach at it's new home.

So the Stacker has to sit outside in the Sun I mean snow.  ;D

I just looked at the title of this post and you only mentioned "snow off coach" so Stacker must be outside.  :mad:

Closing is set for the 29th,  I am trying to get it moved up.

The Stacker would not fit in the RV garage because of the height including solar panels.  Parking it outside will allow the solar panels to keep the freezer cold in the Stacker.

I am test fitting the coach in the RV garage next week, (I have already measured it for fit).

I can leave the slideouts open and have a couple of feet around it.

I am thinking about putting a huge photo mural of a beach scene on the wall of the garage so that I can camp indoor...LOL

The back overhead door will allow a nice flow of air thru the garage.

Next week they are also moving what is already in the garage.

Attachments

• IMG_2389r.jpg
    IMG_2389r.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 69

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom